ADT Security Systems Help Protect Homeowners from Racine to Rutland
ADT Security is the largest single provider of electronic security services to more than six million business, government and residential customers across North America. It’s your one-stop shop for everything security related. Whether you need to ask an expert a question, call for help, get something fixed or get advice for how to live safer, ADT is there for you.
For the best in wireless technology, get an ADT alarm system
Wireless is the standard these days. All ADT security systems are wireless, meaning your walls will be free of holes. This also means that your equipment can easily be shifted around your home. For instance, it’s easy to move a window sensor from your bedroom window to your child’s bedroom window. Wireless systems also prevent burglars from being able to cut wires to deactivate your system.
Standard with all ADT security systems are the following wireless features:
- Infrared interior motion detector
- Keychain remote
- Digital keypad
- Three points of protection
Choose your city from the list below to learn more about getting an ADT security system in your area:
In addition to the wireless features above, you can also opt for the ADT package that includes CellGuard®. CellGuard® is best for people who want an ADT alarm system but don’t have a landline. When your ADT alarm is triggered, your system sends a signal to one of nine ADT Customer Monitoring Centers. If don’t have a landline, CellGuard® does this with a wireless signal. Feel free to cancel your landline service and save money; ADT Security can still help protect you without one.
ADT Security doesn’t just provide you with equipment; you can also take advantage of various money-saving guarantees.
The ADT Security guarantees
ADT security systems are affordable. In fact, you can get a package for about $1 a month. ADT makes it easy to save money with several money-focused guarantees.
- Quality Service Plan - If a piece of equipment in your ADT alarm system is defective, ADT Security will pay the full cost of repairing the item.
- Money-Back Service Guarantee† - If within six months of your installation date you’re unhappy with your alarm system, this guarantee allows you to get a full refund on all installation and monitoring fees.
- Homeowner’s Insurance Discounts† - An ADT security system could help you save up to 20% on your annual homeowner’s insurance bills. Insurance companies often consider security systems as home additions that greatly minimize risk.
- Theft Protection Guarantee† - If your home is burglarized while your ADT security system is armed and working, ADT could refund you up to $500 on your insurance deductible.
- Mover’s Security Guarantee** - If you’ve had an ADT security system for at least two years and are moving, you can get a new one in your new home at no additional cost.
Home safety tips for burglary
ADT Security is also a source of value safety knowledge, and experts are always willing to share tips with you about how to live safer.
- If you’re going to be away for an extended time period, have a friend or neighbor collect your mail and newspaper.
- Always make your home look like someone is there. Try to carpool as much as possible so you can leave a car in your garage or driveway.
- Install a peephole on each door that leads into your house. ADT security systems come with door and window sensors, but peepholes will add an extra layer of surveillance.
- Teach your kids how to operate your ADT security system.
Call today to get started with ADT home security in your area
ADT representatives are standing by to take your call. As a new customer, you can have a FREE consultation with an ADT Security specialist. He or she will consult with you about which package can best suit your needs. You can then schedule your professional installation. ADT Security can accommodate your schedule so that your family can be in attendance to learn from the technician how each feature of your system works.
Call today to get better protected with ADT security.