Find the Best ADT Security Deals on Home Security Systems
Special pricing and incentives have never been stronger on ADT home alarm systems than current offers. Getting a great price on an amazing products and services is always a sense of accomplishment, especially in today’s tight economy, but when you factor in that ADT is the nation’s #1 home security provider, you’ll soon realize these are deals to be taken advantage of.
Home security systems by ADT are rich on features but easy on the budget
With home alarm packages and plans starting at around a dollar a day, there’s no question that an ADT-monitored home alarm system is easy on the budget – especially when remembering that you can eliminate the cost of your landline with certain home security plans.
A few additional features that are available in ADT-monitored home alarm systems include the following to help streamline your life:
- One-touch digital keypads for fire, medical, and police dispatch
- Fire, smoke and flood monitoring
- Carbon monoxide monitoring
- Pet-friendly infrared interior motion detector to avoid false alarms
- Enable or disable your system via a cell phone or web-enabled computer
- Text alerts and email notifications when planned – or unplanned – events happen at your home
- Medical emergency notification and two-way voice capabilities
- Easily expandable systems that can be adapted at any time to meet changing needs
These are only a few of the amazing features offered by ADT-monitored home alarm systems. To learn more about which features will work best for your personal needs simply call the toll-free number shown and an ADT-trained home security expert can assess your home’s needs and offer solutions to meet those needs, or you can click on your state’s name below for more information:
Four simple reasons to select an ADT-monitored home security system
ADT has been providing home alarm services and monitored home security systems to homeowners like you for more than 130 years, so there are countless reasons why you should choose the nation’s leader in home security to protect your home and family, but here are the top four:
- Cost - There’s an adage stating that “you get what you pay for,” so why take risks on your home or family’s security by not factoring in every element to the bottom line: level of service, number of years in the industry, guarantees, number and location of call monitoring centers, and more. Once you do your research, you’ll agree that when all features have been factored in, an ADT-monitored home alarm system is extremely cost-effective.
- Equipment - Not to minimize the importance of your home’s safety, but a lot of home alarm providers put together equipment packages that don’t even include the most basic features of home safety such as motion detectors, fire and smoke detectors, window and door sensors, and control keypads. ADT home alarm services and the home security they offer include all of these as their basic protection plan with many advanced features such as remote keychain access and two-way voice as options.
- Customer Service - The last thing you want to have happen when an emergency occurs is to reach a recorded message or be routed to an automated system located outside the country. With an ADT-monitored home alarm system calls are monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a weeks, every day of the year through one of ADT’s eight interconnected monitoring stations all located in the United States.
- Guarantee - If you can’t get a guarantee why make the purchase? At ADT, every home alarm system monitored comes with a money-back service guarantee, a mover’s security guarantee, and a theft protection guarantee (certain restrictions apply). An ADT-monitored home alarm system is meant to provide protection, and ADT stands behind this commitment to excellence.
To learn more about the above benefits and advanced features offered, simply call the toll-free number shown and an ADT-trained home security system specialist will be happy to answer your questions.
Remember: it’s your decision
Even if you don’t believe you own anything of real value that a would-be intruder would be interested in, you might be surprised to learn that all it takes for an unwanted intruder to enter your home is about a minute – at which time they will be the ones to decide whether or not there is anything of value.
Unfortunately, most people don’t stop to consider the ramifications of becoming a victim to a home invasion until after it’s occurred.
Having a home security system or an ADT-monitored home alarm with yard signs and window decals instantly lets would-be intruders know that you are not leaving the decision up to them!
Some home security facts to consider
- There are close to half a billion burglaries that affect residents of the U.S. each year, with many of those homes not protected by a home alarm system.
- The total amount of property stolen amounts to more than $3 billion.
- Residents that have no means of security for protection are targeted three times more than those with security technology and/or monitoring.
- On average someone’s home is broken into every 12 seconds and that person loses around $2,000 in personal property, including items that can never be replaced.
- Over half those burglaries take place in the daytime without the cover of darkness for protection, so an activated home alarm system will protect your home while you’re at work.
Call now for great deals
Why leave your family’s safety to fate? With the incredible deals being offered on ADT-monitored home alarm systems there’s no better time to make the decision to protect the people and things you love.
Call now to speak to a home security specialist.